Winter timetable starts 10/25/15 bringing regular flight and capacity reduction during slow winter season. Air carriers with flight reductions during winter are:
- Turkish Airlines (IST) from 18 to 14
- Adria Airways (LJU) from 5 to 4
- Pegasus Airlines (SAW) from 7 to 4
- Austrian Airlines (VIE) from 14 to 12
- Germanwings (CGN) from 3 to 2
The rest of the airlines will remain with the same number of flights.
New routes this winter season comparing to the same time last year are:
- Swiss International Airlines with two weekly flights to Zurich and one weekly flight to Geneva.
- Norwegian Air with one weekly flight to Oslo.
- Germanwings with one weekly flight to Stuttgart.
Following charts show weekly seat availability by airline and destination.